Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blue Ombre Cake

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD}

I am so proud of my sister for making this. Doesn't this look awesome??!! I can not wait to get pics of this baby after a slice has been cut. She made this for her hubby's birthday and has a bunch of family coming to their house for cake tonight. I don't think they will be running out of cake. This baby has 5 lovely graduated layers of yummy blue cake nestled underneath that yummy cream cheese swirled icing.


Love you Mindy! You so rock. You did an amazing job on this girlie!

If you would like to give this recipe a try visit. http://glorioustreats.blogspot.com this is the site my sister and I have been hitting and getting some very awesome baking ideas. Glorious Treats also has an amazing photoshoot of their oh so pinkalicious Ombre cake as well as great how to's.
post signature

1 comment: